Versatile Worker with Responsibility (m/f) Mechelen (Belgium)
Download the job sheet of this vacancy here.
What tasks will you perform?
supervise operators and ensure compliance with procedures and quality standards.
- Collaborate with machine operators, production managers, and technicians to ensure smooth production.
- Careful changeover of machines according to production requirements and specifications.
- Timely reporting and recording of non-conformities on production sheets and other relevant documents.
- Ensure the correct completion of the required production documents.
- Participate in structural quality measurements and strive for continuous improvement.
- Be responsible for the necessary administration and checklists.
- Strict adherence to procedures and safety instructions to ensure the safety of the team.
- Applying the principle of FIFO (First-In-First-Out).
- Unloading of trucks.
- Correctly carrying out the quality control of the goods to be loaded according to the product specifications and quality requirements.
Who are we looking for?
- You can easily drive a forklift truck and have a valid certificate.
- You are independent, quality-conscious, accurate, reliable and motivated.
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language.
- You are a real team player.
- You are flexible and willing to work in shifts.
- You are accurate and punctual in the execution of your tasks.
- You attach great importance to safety and are a responsible forklift driver.
- Our PGS values: entrepreneurship, passion, respect and a focus on results are in your genes.
- You have a strong analytical mindset.
- You have a driver's license B.
- You prefer to work full-time.
Who are we?
The PGS Group has been active within the wood packaging industry for 30 years. PGS stands for Palettes Gestion Services and was founded in France in the year 1993. PGS started with the repair and sale of second hand pallets and currently trades in both second hand and new pallets.
What’s in for you?
- In addition to an attractive salary, you will also enjoy various extralegal benefits.
- The eduction offered will give you the opportunity for further professional growth.
- Since we are active in 9 countries you will have the opportunity to work in an international environment.
- You will be working in a company where enormous importance is attached to safety and health of employees.
- Your place of employment: PGS Recon, Zandvoortstraat 15, 2800 Mechelen
PGS RECON BV
Torhoutse Baan 5/02 - 8470 Gistel (Belgium)
BTW BE 0737 333 523