Worker for sorting and repair pallets (M/F) Eernegem (Belgium)
- Coordinating and sorting pallets for repair, pallets for sale in unchanged condition and pallets for destruction,
- Recovering pallets on the appropriate tables
- Identifying, counting, arranging the sorted pallets
- Notifying the person in charge of the work of observations and suggestions when new formats or lots are discovered.
PGS Group invests in its people and wants to offer them a pleasant working environment. That is why we invest heavily in lifelong learning, safety, ergonomics, team-building activities and much more...
Location: Oostendesteenweg 199B - 8480 Eernegem (Belgium)
- Knowledge of pallet management procedures, pallet dimensions and quality control points
- Knowledge of pallet dimensions and how to identify their quality
- Respecting internal safety regulations and wearing personal protective equipment
- You can handle a pneumatic nailer, pry bar, saber saw and a stapler
PGS REC BELGIUM
Steenovenstraat 9 8470 Snaaskerke