Polyvalent Worker with Responsibility (m/f) Eernegem (Belgium)
Download the job sheet of this vacancy here.
What tasks will you perform?
- You manage the activities on our site in a team of ten.
- Your main task consists of loading and unloading cargoes and of moving pallets with a forklift truck.
- You help to sort and repair pallets. During these activities you operationally manage your colleagues: you divide the work in the warehouse, look to efficient sorting and repairing, supervise the compliance of (safety) guidelines, solve problems with employees and drivers, etc.
- In addition, you support the site manager in administrative tasks. If the site manager is absent, you fully take over his tasks. You report to the site manager.
- The first weeks you will mainly be sorting to get to know all the pallets as quickly as possible. After this, the tasks evolve.
Who are we looking for?
- Enthusiastic, independent but also a team player.
- Good at organizing, seeing work and good administrative skills .
- Not afraid of taking the lead.
- Besides Dutch, you also speak some French.
- You are able to do physically demanding work.
- You are a certified forklift driver.
Who are we?
The PGS Group has been active within the wood packaging industry for 30 years. PGS stands for Palettes Gestion Services and was founded in France in the year 1993. PGS started with the repair and sale of second hand pallets and currently trades in both second hand and new pallets.
PGS REC Belgium
PGS REC Belgium is part of PGS Group. PGS REC Belgium has employees who are active in the production of new pallets as well as at our reconditioning sites.
What’s in for you?
- In addition to an attractive salary, you will also enjoy various extralegal benefits.
- The eduction offered will give you the opportunity for further professional growth.
- Since we are active in 8 countries you will have the opportunity to work in an international environment.
- You will be working in a company where enormous importance is attached to safety and health of employees.
- Your place of employment is in Eernegem, Oostendesteenweg 199.
- Paritary committee: 126
- Shift system: 2 shifts
PGS REC Belgium
Steenovenstraat 9 - 8470 Snaaskerke (Belgium)
BTW BE 0760 987 368