Machine Operator (m/f) Snaaskerke-Gistel (Belgium)
Download the job sheet of this vacancy here.
What tasks will you perform?
- Setting up and, if necessary, converting machines in a highly automated production environment according to the job order.
- Ensuring timely and constant supply of raw materials.
- Operating machines during the production process.
- Checking the correct operation of machines and the quality of the products
- Identifying and reporting deviations in the production process.
- Remedy of minor malfunctions.
- Reporting major malfunctions to the technical service and/or the supervisor.
- Registering and documenting production data.
- Ensure compliance with quality, order, safety and hygiene guidelines.
Who are we looking for?
- You are interested in technique and like to roll up your sleeves.
- You are highly motivated.
- You like physical work.
- You are willing to work in 2 shifts.
Who are we?
The PGS Group has been active within the wood packaging industry for 30 years. PGS stands for Palettes Gestion Services and was founded in France in the year 1993. PGS started with the repair and sale of second hand pallets and currently trades in both second hand and new pallets.
PGS REC Belgium
PGS REC Belgium is part of PGS Group. PGS REC Belgium has employees who are active in the production of new pallets as well as at our reconditioning sites.
What’s in for you?
- In addition to an attractive salary, you will also enjoy various extralegal benefits.
- The eduction offered will give you the opportunity for further professional growth.
- Since we are active in 8 countries you will have the opportunity to work in an international environment.
- You will be working in a company where enormous importance is attached to safety and health of employees.
- Your place of employment is in Snaaskerke, Steenovenstraat 9.
- Paritary committee: 126
- Shift system: 2 shifts
PGS REC Belgium
Torhoutse Baan 5/02 - 8470 Gistel (Belgium)
BTW BE 0760 987 368