Machine and Forklift Operator Van Schorisse Sawmill, Ronse (Belgium)
- You will operate various machines and monitor the production process in the sawmill in a team of 6. You can be assigned to any workstation, you will be able to operate all the machines and will actively contribute to order and tidiness in the factory.
- You will saw logs to length by means of a HOLTEC installation (photo 1).
- You will operate a chainsaw to cut logs into boards of all sizes (photo 2).
- You will operate the chainsaw from where the boards are sorted according to quality (photo 3).
- The finished boards are automatically stacked and then transported with a forklift truck to the correct place in the yard.
- You will also be responsible for the maintenance of the factory (sharpening knives, removing wood waste...) (photo 4).
Van Schorisse is a sawmill where poplar is cut into boards and beams for pallets. Every day about 80m3 of roundwood is sawn.
We offer an interesting training and a permanent contract if the training proved to be productive. Well paid, punctual payment.
Location: Belgium, 9600 Ronse, Klein Frankrijkstraat 20
- You are diligent, proactive, you actively contribute to the cleanliness of the factory on a daily basis.
- You are in good physical condition, you are able to follow the pace of production and to keep up repetitive actions.
- You have a sense of responsibility, you wear your PPE on a daily basis, and you consciously contribute to the profitability of the factory.
- You always arrive on time, as every workstation must be occupied in order for the factory to run efficiently.
- You are a licensed forklift truck driver.
- No other diplomas are required
Support Services BVBA
Noordlaan 21 B-9200 Dendermonde
F +32 59 27 51 28
BTW BE 0886.572.971