IT System Administrator PGS Group Headquarters, Snaaskerke (Belgium)
As a system administrator at PGS, you are responsible for the purchase, management and security of the information system and the computer network across multiple sites. You are responsible for both the infrastructure (servers, PCs, laptops, firewalls, anti-virus...) and the password management. You are also responsible for solving problems and malfunctions. Your 'clients' are fellow employees from all PGS sites. Occasionally, you take the plane to our site in Bordeaux (France) or drive to our site in Rouen (France). You report to the ICT manager who is responsible for the PGS software.
The PGS Group stands for a no nonsense work environment where work hard/play hard is not an empty promise. In addition to an attractive salary, you enjoy various extra-legal benefits. Training courses that offer added value give you the opportunity for personal development. You get the opportunity to work in an international environment (Belgium - France). Location: Steenovenstraat 9, 8470 Snaaskerke (Belgium)
- You have relevant work experience and/or knowledge of ICT Network Management.
- You are communicative, a team player, solution-oriented and eager to learn.
- You are passionate and keep up to date with the latest technologies.
- General knowledge in the field of: storage, backup, antivirus, firewalls ...
- Basic knowledge of French is necessary.
- Knowledge of the following software systems; Windows server (different versions), Windows 10.
- Applications MS Office (including Teams), ePack, Sage, Tribune, Scienergie, Cognos, Power, Bright analytics, Silaë, Tachogest, Vendor portal.
- Platforms; Azure, Cheops.
- The 5 most frequent problems are speed & internet connections, office problems, forgotten passwords, email traffic management, problems with VPN connections.
- Time distribution of the domains: 50% support, 30% project, 10% installation of new systems, 10% follow up of administration (subscriptions etc.).
Support Services BVBA
Noordlaan 21 B-9200 Dendermonde
F +32 59 27 51 28
BTW BE 0886.572.971