Forklift Operator (m/f) Snaaskerke-Gistel (Belgium)
Download the job sheet of this vacancy here.
What tasks will you perform?
- Transporting raw materials and finished products by forklift truck.
- Checking the quality of the products.
- Identifying and reporting deviations in the production process.
- Registering and documenting production data.
- Ensure compliance with quality, order, safety and hygiene guidelines.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a forklift certificate or you have extensive experience.
- You are highly motivated.
- You are willing to work in 2 shifts.
- You are conscious of safety and quality.
- You are disciplined and independent.
Who are we?
The PGS Group has been active within the wood packaging industry for 30 years. PGS stands for Palettes Gestion Services and was founded in France in the year 1993. PGS started with the repair and sale of second hand pallets and currently trades in both second hand and new pallets.
PGS REC Belgium
PGS REC Belgium is part of PGS Group. PGS REC Belgium has employees who are active in the production of new pallets as well as at our reconditioning sites.
What’s in for you?
- In addition to an attractive salary, you will also enjoy various extralegal benefits.
- The eduction offered will give you the opportunity for further professional growth.
- Since we are active in 8 countries you will have the opportunity to work in an international environment.
- You will be working in a company where enormous importance is attached to safety and health of employees.
- Your place of employment is in Snaaskerke, Steenovenstraat 9.
- Paritary committee: 126
- Shift system: 2 shifts
PGS REC Belgium
Steenovenstraat 9 - 8470 Snaaskerke (Belgium)
BTW BE 0760 987 368