Data & BI Specialist (m/f) Gistel (Belgium)
Download the job sheet of this vacancy here.
What tasks will you perform?
- You can analyse and structure data from various sources.
- You regularly perform audits and tests on the data in various databases.
- You are responsible for creating attractive reports and dashboards in various BI tools (Power BI, Cognos,...).
- You are part of the IT team, within the team you make the functional & technical translation of the user requirements. You conduct research and work out an action plan, which you will then implement and follow up.
- You initiate conversations with different levels within an organisation and detect reporting needs
- After some time, you will work for several external clients where you will roll out similar activities.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in ICT or in an economics field or you have several years of experience in the field.
- You have knowledge of data modelling in a data warehouse environment.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English.
- You have knowledge of SQL and Power BI. Knowledge of other BI tools is a plus.
- You are a team player, communicative, stress-resistant and problem-solving. You enjoy taking initiative. You bring a project to a successful conclusion within the planned timeframe.
- You are collaborative in order to achieve optimal and efficient working practices.
- You have an analytical mind. You can examine working methods at the internal/external customer and identify areas for improvement.
- You are customer-oriented and listening.
- You have a driving licence. Trips to customers in the future are a possibility.
Who are we?
The PGS Group has been active within the wood packaging industry for 30 years. PGS stands for Palettes Gestion Services and was founded in France in the year 1993. PGS started with the repair and sale of second hand pallets and currently trades in both second hand and new pallets.
Support Services organises, supports and optimises production processes in the broadest sense. This includes IT activities such as designing & programming computer programmes, developing and commercialising them. An important client is PGS GROUP.
What’s in for you?
- In addition to an attractive salary, you will also enjoy various extralegal benefits.
- The eduction offered will give you the opportunity for further professional growth.
- Since we are active in 9 countries you will have the opportunity to work in an international environment.
- You will be working in a company where enormous importance is attached to safety and health of employees.
- Your place of employment is in our new office building 'The Tourmalet' located in Gistel (8470), Torhoutse Baan 5/02.
- Paritary committee: 200
- Schedule: full-time. You will work during the day and from Monday to Friday.