Crate Assembler (M/F) Poperinge (Belgium)
- You study the production drawing to know exactly the dimensions of the crate you have to make,
- Together with your colleague you make the parts for the wooden crate on a working station,
- You use tools such as a hammer, nail gun and ruler to make the parts,
- You then put these parts together with your colleague. The result is a wooden crate.
- You use the (four fork) forklift truck to stack the crates.
The PGS Group stands for a no-nonsense work environment where work hard/play hard is not an empty promise. In addition to an attractive salary, you will enjoy various extra-legal benefits. PGS continuously invests in their people, machinery, operations... in order to further strengthen their position as market leader.
Location: Sint-Jansstraat 19 - 8970 Poperinge (Belgium)
- You can correctly read a production drawing,
- You have feeling for dimensions, height, width, length and you work accurately,
- You can handle a ruler, a hammer, a nail gun,
- If you are in possession of a forklift certificate, that would be an added value,
- You like working in the open air.
PGS DE BACKER PALLETS NV
Sint-Jansstraat 19 - 8970 Poperinge
BTW BE 0426 292 630